Thursday 5 September 2013

South Island: Collingwood and Havelock

These are some pics from our last few days in the South Island. The top of the South Island has to have some of the most beautiful beaches in New Zealand, and they are so secluded. I don't even know if I should be telling you guys this! I'm probably giving away some of New Zealand's best kept secrets.
We had breakfast at a gorgeous seaside cafe in CollingwoodThe cutest little chocolate shop! Love the paint job.After begging the husby to pull over every time I saw a 'real fruit icecream' sign he finally gave in on the very last day of our trip. Love a good boysenberry frozen yoghurt!
Beautiful scenery

This photo was taken on the last night of our trip. We were travelling back to Picton to catch the ferry and stopped in Havelock to cook up the salmon we caught that day for our dinner. So yummy!
XMolly

4 comments:

  1. These pics are stunning, what a pretty place! And I love the chocolate shop, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that ice cream was gonna be my favorite pic til I saw that beach! What I wouldn't give to spend a few hours there. Maybe even a chance at the cone. Yeah, definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos!!!
    And what a gorgeous spot for a holiday - this is probably my favorite part of blogging - seeing all the beautiful places of this incredible world
    Off to pin now
    Thanks so much for sharing!
    Big hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That boysenberry frozen yogurt looks incredible. WHOA.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...