Friday 26 July 2013

Steal her style: Alexa Chung


Dress from ModCloth, Bag from Forever New, Shirt from Forever New, Shoes from Wild Pair

I absolutely love Alexa Chung's style, she somehow manages to look androgynous and feminine at the same time. I love her cute pinafores, peter pan collars, and how she can make ripped jeans look classy just by pairing them with ballet flats. This is my Alexa inspired outfit - what do you think?

Linking up with Alison from Long Distance Loving for Friday Fancies.

Enjoy your weekend!

X
Molly

3 comments:

  1. Love this super chic look!


    Ox
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love her style, she always looks amazing!
    Really like your picks! I think I want that shirt now!

    TazandBear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress and white blouse. I'm not sure I would wear them together, but the outfit looks great on you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...