Sunday 12 May 2013

Stuff I Luff #9


Its been a hectic week for me, with lots of essays to do and soooo much reading, on top of trying to prepare healthy meals and keeping the house tidy. Oh how I wish this was a lazy sunday...

Here's some pretty things that have caught my eye this week (when my eyes should have been focused on journal articles!)...

Love this fabric wall art: Gorgeous dress from Dahlia          Would love to be here...
Love this amazing and easy tutorial from Always Rooney
These chairs are so cute!           Love this cute DIY.
Some goodies from Dreamhome82 on Etsy

How has your week been?

X
Molly



1 comment:

  1. i love the furnitures and the cushion. so pretty and vintage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...