Tuesday 23 April 2013

23 Before 24


I've finally got around to writing my 23 goals/things to do before I turn 24.  I'm about three months late, so I only have nine months left...  better get crackin!

1. Learn to make macarons
2. Do some volunteer work
3. Get my full driver's license
4. Be comfortable driving a manual, and drive through a city
5. Develop a regular exercise routine
6. Have one technology-free day a month
7. Spend more quality time with the husband
8. Read four books
9. Reach more people with my blog
10. Achieve a better balance between uni, blogging and down time
11. Become a better housekeeper
12. Develop a more structured routine for running the house 'stuff
13. Do things straight away
14. Start running.  I don't plan on running a marathon or anything, but I would love to be able to get out and go for a short run
15. Do a few cool DIYs for the house
16. Smile more
17. Be a little kinder to strangers
18. Visit a place I've never been
19. Get a new hairstyle
20. Keep a fitness diary
21. Stay in touch with out-of-town friends more regularly
22. Stop biting the skin around my nails
23. Go swimming in the sea


Do you have a goal list? Leave me a link!

X
Molly

7 comments:

  1. A very good list! I wish you luck in completing these! I like the idea of visiting a place you've never been before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! I definitely need to do some of these things *cough*exercise*cough* also, I'm a terrible housekeeper and need to find that balance between uni, blogging and my personal life as well, which is especially clear from me writing this instead of doing my ever growing pile of assessments :) I wish you well with this, lovely :) xx
    http://little-foal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh I love this!
    Its my birthday in just under 2 weeks now so I'm going to get cracking on my list now :D Only its a little scary to be making a list of 24 things to do before im 25! lol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great idea to write down your goals like this. I like some of the goals on your list, and would probably benefit by adding them to a list of my own. Specifically #s5,6 and 20. I was a little surprised by #3, but if where you live is similar to New York, then you probably don't need to drive a car everywhere. I was quite jolted by #23, but it's only because I live in South Florida, and there's a body of water everywhere you turn. It's very nice to meet you.

    Vashti

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a wonderful list! Good luck with your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That list is looong. It means you should accomplish at least two to three of your goals each month. But it's possible.

    As to my goals... Well, I started a new blog - Traveling Cats in January where I try to post pictures of cats from every city and country in the world and my goal is to bring some attention to that blog. That said, Smudge is the cutest and I'd love to post a picture of him on my blog. Would that be ok with you? (I will put a link back to your blog too in that case)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful list! A few years back I decided that I wanted to learn how to drive a manual vehicle just in case I was ever in a situation (stranded, needed to escape) where I needed to drive a stick-shift. It was REALLY easy and I bet you won't have any issues :] Hey, I was wondering if you could email me your email address? We have a winner of the Emma Deer 27th Birthday Bash & she won an ad space for your blog... My email is: ohemmadeer{at}gmail{dot}com. Thanks girl!
    emma▼deer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...