Thursday 3 January 2013

Top 2012 posts

I didn't know much at all about blogging before I created The Cottage Diaries, so it has been an interesting journey.  I first posted in June and since then have managed 47 posts.  I hope to post more regularly in 2013, although I don't think I could ever commit to posting every day!  Those of you who do are amazing.  

I hope to be more organised and have several posts up my sleeve in the inevitable event that I get crazy busy at some point.

I'm so grateful to all of my followers, and I hope you will continue to support me throughout 2013.  These are the top posts of 2012:





















Which of my posts have you enjoyed most? What would you like to see more of?

X
Molly

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I think it's admirable when bloggers can post almost every day, there never seems to be enough time does there?!

    I love the romantic vintage feel to your style I'm off to check out your posts to get some decorating ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and say hi when you have a chance. I'm also hosting a blog hop - if you would like to join us :) Hope you're having an awesome week.

    April from:
    A Mommy's Blog Design http://amblogdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Molly! I am your newest follower, stopping by from A Mommy's Blog design blog hop! If you have a chance to stop by my blog and follow me back, please do!

    Happy Friday!
    Chelsee @ Southern Beauty Guide
    http://southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I am a new follower from the blog hop. I think your blog is great! I would love it if you would stop by and check out my blog as well.

    Take Care,
    Amy R.
    www.thestitchinmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I love your blog so much that I nominated it for the Liebster Award! Please click the link to find out more :)
    http://little-foal.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. smudge has incredible eyes! i can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love your blog..it's so pretty! i nominated you for a liebster award. check out my blog for more details if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog! I just perused all those posts and the one introducing Smudge was my favorite :)

    May I follow?

    ~Keith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...