Friday 18 January 2013

Life lately

Spiralwise : * Salmon on creamy fettucine * Healthy summer dessert * Smudge hanging out with the washing  * Tomato and basil penne * The beach we camped at over New Years *  Enjoying a cup of tea al fresco * Making sushi * Smudge doing what he does best *

I love summer food.  Salads, pasta and sushi.  Its so much easier to eat healthy in the summertime, don't you think?  As you can see, life lately is pretty good.  Lots of eating and hanging out with my furry friend.

Ahh, summer.

What do you love (miss?) most about summer?

X
Molly



3 comments:

  1. I miss skies the colour of blue that they are in some of those photos...and just the way the warmth seeps into your skin and bones...

    Thanks for sharing a bit of summer :-)

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the no dry hands... I can't put enough lotion on my hands in the winter... I will say, I would love to know how to make sushi!! I have been wanting to learn for a while. I just may look into that, now that you reminded me of it. Have a great weekend! New follower from #FridayChaos.

    Falen
    www.UpwardNotInward.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss playing in the warm ocean, and having much less rain. I've adjusted to this much more temperate climate in Hawai'i, so now the temp goes down a few degrees, I'm freezing!

    I found you via the Aloha Blog. If you'd like to check out mine: http://penpaperpad.com. Looking forward to your posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...