Wednesday 2 January 2013

Here's to Twenty Thirteen

{via}


2012 was a great year for me.  I got married, had a wonderful honeymoon and moved into a cute little cottage with my husband.  I graduated from uni, began my Masters degree, started a blog and got the kitten I've always wanted.  So goodbye 2012, here's to Twenty Thirteen!  Hope it's a good one.  

Here are some things I want to achieve in 2013:

1. Do some volunteer work
2. Make some decisions about the future, including finding a                    place to settle down and raise a family
3. Get out and get physical more often, and try to lead a healthier            lifestyle
4. Learn a few new recipes that are healthy and easy to whip up
5. Keep a few meals in the freezer to save us going into town for              takeaways on those busy days
6. Blog more regularly, and focus on creating quality posts
7. Learn more about photography.  I've recently acquired a Canon                1100D, so I want to learn how to take better photos
8. Reach more people through my blog.  

I've been loving reading everyone's New Year's resolutions.  What's at the top of your list for 2013?

X
Molly

1 comment:

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...