Friday 25 January 2013

Friday Fancies: Black and White

Happy Friday everyone!  I have just arrived back from an amazing trip around the South Island.  You will be seeing plenty of photos over the next few weeks! While I'm sorting them all out, I'm linking up with Long Distance Loving for this weeks Friday Fancies. 



I have a lot of black and white in my wardrobe, but I do usually mix it up with at least one colour.  I'm loving this combination of black, white and gold though! What do you think?  

X
Molly

5 comments:

  1. White and gold is one of my favourite combinations. Paired with black too...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white and black. That dress is perfect. :)

    www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. badass vegan clothing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...