Monday 17 December 2012

Cranberry and Chocolate Chunk Cookies



These are my go-to chocolate chip cookies.  I love mixing it up and using different types of chocolate and adding different things.  This time I used white chocolate chunks and cranberries.  

Hope you enjoy!

Cranberry and Chocolate Chunk Cookies          
          
1 Cup butter






1/2 C white sugar 
1 C brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 eggs
2 1/2 C flour

1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt

1 1/2 C chocolate chunks
1 C dried cranberries

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).

In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the vanilla and eggs one at a time. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the sugar mixture. 

Finally, mix in the chocolate chunks and cranberries. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased oven trays.

Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are golden. Remove from baking sheet to cool on wire racks.






Hope all your last-minute Christmas stuff is going well.  Things are getting crazy!!

X
Molly



13 comments:

  1. These look delicious! I may have to try th as I'm doing Christmas baking this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum! these looks so soft and buttery and delicious. i love cranberries in just about anything! :)

    littlehenrylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy looking cookies, 'tis the season to bake with cranberries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great cookie recipe! Thanks for sharing with us, I will be making these for Christmas!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful cookies! I love cranberries and cocolate! Thank you for sharing with us and stopping by my HOME. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Christmas blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Molly, Cranberries and chocolate make a great combination. These look great! Have a very Merry Christmas.
    Blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Currently drooling over these beauties! I just found your blog and I'm loving it :) Absolutely adorable. Lovely design too xx

    www.nancywilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, i following the "almost friday" blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your christmas cookie recipe with us. They look delicious.
    Merry Christmas,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Molly, these look delicious! I am not a big chocolate person, but I love white chocolate. YUM! Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    Have a Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how delish! Another recipe I need to eat- try! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...