Tuesday 27 November 2012

Pork with Plum Sauce


Hello my lovelies.  Time for another recipe!  This is a quick and easy meal I like to whip up on a busy day.  It can be on the table in the time it takes to cook the rice!

  Pork with Plum Sauce

  500g diced pork
  2 Tbsp flour
  3 cloves garlic, crushed
  1 tsp ginger, crushed
  1 onion
  1/4 C plum sauce
  1 Tbsp soy sauce
  2 tsp hoisin sauce

Roughly coat the diced pork in the flour.  Brown the pork in a frying pan for a few minutes before adding the onion, garlic and ginger. I like to cut the onion into thick wedges, rather than dicing it.

Cook for a further two minutes, until the onion is softened.  Add the plum sauce, soy sauce and hoisin sauce.  

Cook for roughly five minutes, by that time the rice should be done!

Serve with rice, either white or brown.




Enjoy!

X
Molly

2 comments:

  1. Looks so yummy and most important- easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious...I'll definitely have to try it. And your food photography is beautiful! You'll have to give me some tips, because I've all but given up on making my food for recipes look decent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...