Wednesday 7 November 2012

I love Fall

The lovely Rebecca from Rebecca Recommends has tagged me in an I love Fall post!

Although it is Spring here in New Zealand, Spring here really means we get all four seasons in one day, so what better time to re-visit my favourite things from Fall!



1. FAVOuRITE FALL LIP PRODUCT




Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick in Berry Blush



2.
 FAVOuRITE FALL NAIL POLISH 




O.P.I Dim Sum Plum

3. 
FAVOuRITE STARBUCKS FALL DRINK 


Shott Spiced Berry drink mmm.


4. 
FAVOuRITE FALL CANDLE 



Ecoya Vanilla Bean smells so divine!

5. FAVOuRITE FALL SCARF OR ACCESSORY 

Love a scarf with a bit of colour, like this.

{via}


6. 
HAUNTED HOUSE, HAUNTED HAY RIDE, OR HAUNTED CORN MAZE 

These all sound amazing, but I think I would pick a haunted hay ride!

 

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOuRITE THING ABOUT FALL


It's hard to pick one thing, but I love wearing boots, and the feeling on the sun's warmth on a nice crisp morning in Autumn.

X
Molly

1 comment:

  1. Dim Sum Plum is such a funny name and it looks like a lovely color!!

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...