Saturday 17 November 2012

Friday Letters



Dear Friday: For once your arrival means a weekend off to relax with the husband with no study.

Dear Summer: Feel free to show your face around here anytime soon, I have forgotten what you feel like.

Dear Pinterest: Thank you for giving me something to do every spare minute I have to myself. You are a wealth of inspiration.

Dear Smudge: You make me so happy, I'm so glad we chose you.

Dear Husband: Hope you feel better soon and can't wait to spend quality time with you.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Happy Weekend! Love that pink mailbox! Everyone should one of those with letters tied up with ribbon. I enjoyed your post and thanks for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, uneventful no plan weekends are definitely the best!! hope your husband is feeling del and you 2 have a delightful weekend...
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I'm having a study free weekend too! go us! x) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful post!

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...