Monday 9 July 2012

What Pinterests me this week

I thought I would share with you some of the things I have been looking at on Pinterest.  


I love getting ideas off Pinterest, and I have been looking at home decor ideas.  


hauteindoorcouture.blogspot.com via Christa Bay on  Pinterest
I love white - I love how fresh this looks, I just want to sit in the corner with a nice cup of tea.

google.com via Christa Bay on  Pinterest
 This room just oozes romance - I adore the soft pastel and white shades.

Christa Bay on Pinterest

I love the simplicity of this bookcase.  I would be so easy (and cheap) to make, yet it would give any room a  warm rustic appeal, and has so much display space!

Michael Worm, Jr. on  Pinterest
This French Country look really appeals to me.  I love the romance of the clock and the contrast between the dark wood and the white walls and paneling.

 Emilialua Sousa via FabWeds  on  Pinterest
 The lovely country-style flowers in an assortment of bottles is just so simple and gorgeous.

Clarine Ardis on  Pinterest
Another French Country style look.  Love the contrast between the the prettiness of the bed and furniture, and the rough brick wall.


What pins have you been looking at lately?

6 comments:

  1. these are precious! i love the french country style a lot! :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second picture, I hope I have a study like that one day!

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pins! Nowadays I am getting wedding ideas and also home decors. Lovely blog. =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flowers in bottles. Lovely!

    www.courtneysnook.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. One better than the others! I repin some* And what a discovery your blog: I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the one with the pale green and the brick floor<3

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...